We’re seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst to join our team based in central Bath. Proven experience at senior level is required.
What we need from you
- Absolute desire to excel.
- Strong experience in an IT Helpdesk support role and strong 2nd line infrastructure support experience.
- Experience with VMware, vSphere and some Hyper-V skills.
- Experience managing and supporting Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365, SharePoint online, Teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 – 2022 and Windows 10/11.
- Knowledge of Cisco Firewall Administration.
- Customer-centric approach to ensure excellent customer service.
Nice but not essential
- Microsoft 365 exams.
- Cisco CCNA.
What you’ll get from us
- £34,000-£38,000 depending on experience.
- A team motivated to see you reach your potential.
- Comradery that’s difficult to beat.
- Flexible working pattern.
- 25 days annual leave.
Our amazing people
We have a talented team of down-to-earth, hardworking, and knowledgeable superstars. They’re also cyclists, gamers, collectors, gym goers, adventurers, cat lovers, local pub enthusiasts and so much more. We encourage you to live your life alongside progressing your career, and we know you’ll find a friend here.
If this role sounds like it could be for you…
Well then we’d love to hear from you! You can get in touch with us by sending your CV to email@example.com.